The Standards Framework
The standards of professional practice for full registration for teachers in Victoria were approved by the then Minister for Education and Training, Lynne Kosky in November 2003. The standards, which describe the characteristics of effective teaching and establish the essential components of teachers' knowledge and practice, were developed by teachers, for teachers.
Here's my list to date for 2008
- Regular visits to the NGVapproximately 16 hours
- Regular visits to MGA approximately 8 hours
- Les Walkling Inservice 3 hrs.
- Ian Lobb Inservice 3 hrs.
- Bendigo Gallery of Art Tour and Talk - 8 hrs.
- Self taught software, Aperture, Lightroom, Blender, iGTD, 50 hours.
Other activities for the college I've participated in up to this point in 2008.
- Participate in PIC Photographic Imaging College Staff Meetings
- Minute Taking in PIC Photographic Imaging College Staff Meetings
- Removal Of Staff Room, before renovations, during school holidays.
- Staff Corridor Photography Exhibition
- Annual Photographic Camp to the Otways
- Student counseling
- Orientation Day Excursion and BBQ
- VTAC, liaison and data coordination
- Designed the End of Year Exhibition invite, for the 2008 Student Photography Exhibition.
- Coordinated the printing of the 2008 Student Photography Exhibition invite.
- Open day, tours and talks
- Editing and Publishing course handbook
- Setting up of School Blog
- Writing School blog
- Design, construct, maintain, School website.
- Research tools and facilities to design, construct, & maintain, School website