I attended a meeting on Tuesday this week at the head office of VTAC. It wasn't a total waste of time, I learnt a couple things, the main one being there are many other members of the ITC's out there, who feel neglected and frustrated.
But what I really realised after the meeting was sheer volume Organisations I deal with at a professional level.
- DET [Department of Education and Training]
- VIT [Victorian Institute of Teaching]
- AQTF [Australian Qualification Training Framework]
- NCIS [National Training Information Service]
- VTAC [Victoria Tertiary Admissions Centre]
- VU [Victoria University]
All have copious amounts of paperwork to read and respond to, some even have difficult and incomprehensible systems in place, that leave me wondering, am I doing anything right?