March has almost ended and I have undertaken a heap of PD already.
Firstly there's the dreary bureaucratic stuff! One hour. It was kind of pathetic, the principal lead the session and left the most difficult part till the end, and rushed it leaving more confused people than ever. I was all over it, because it was a simple web based form. More on this later.
Then there was the new paper I tested for the students, 6 hours in EP&T.
Lastly, I made some books to and used the art book fair to try and sell them. 200 hours. I made 2 books. One a simple single sheet zine, which went through two revisions and ended up being constructed of two weights of paper as I created a cover for the final version. The other was a perfect bound book, of about 48 images and printed by blurb. Sadly this arrive late so it didn't get to me in time for the Art Book Fair at the National Gallery of Victoria. All up though it was a fantastic learning experience.